Marrying the love of your life will make you glow inside and out. Our bridal makeup enhances that natural glow on your special day.
Start with a bridal makeup trial
Schedule a bridal trial to try out your wedding makeup and makeup artist. Create the look you want and meet your makeup artist before your wedding day.
Review and sign your makeup service agreement
The makeup service agreement outlines important information about the services that will be provided.
Your wedding day makeup
Expect to get an early start on your wedding day, especially if you have a large wedding party. An early start gives us enough time to apply everyone's makeup.
1. What is a bridal makeup trial?
A bridal makeup trial, or bridal consult, is a tryout of your wedding makeup and your makeup artist. We listen to what you want and incorporate your ideas.
2. How long is a bridal trial?
A full bridal trial can take up to two hours. This is the time to share your wedding vision with us.
3. How can I get the most out of my bridal makeup trial?
There are a few things you can do to get the most out of your bridal makeup trial:
- If you have a picture of the look you’d like to achieve, please email it or bring it with you. We will work together to recreate it.
- Bring your veil, earrings and any other jewelry you are planning to wear on your wedding day. They each play a part in your overall look.
- Let us know if there are any specific products you’d like us to apply or avoid.
4. Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer discounts for bridal parties of eight or more.
5. Do you charge a travel fee?
We charge a travel fee when travel is needed outside of the Kitchener Waterloo area. This fee is based on the distance to be traveled.
6. How far in advance should I book?
Sooner is better. Wedding makeup dates fill up fast. Some brides book a year in advance.
6. How much does it cost?
Wedding makeup costs vary based on your bridal party size and location. Check out our pricing page for more information.